AGC State-Government Resources
Click here to see our 2024 legislative priorities as approved by AGC’s Board of Trustees.
How frequently have individual legislators supported AGC positions? Who are our best friends in the Legislature? Click here to see AGC’s Legislative Scorecard.
AGC’s Action Alert system is an easy way to contact your state legislators. Sign-up today by clicking here. AGC will occasionally send Action Alerts at key points in the legislative process and, with just a few mouse clicks, you can influence legislators on issues important to your business. The more AGC members who participate, the greater our impact.
– 2024 AGC-WSDOT Intro Slide.pptx
– WSDOT Leadership Message 2024 Annual AGC Meeting Elizer Final.pptx
– AGC-WSDOT Subcommittee Report Annual Meeting 2024.pptx
– Q&A Intro 2024 AGC WSDOT Annual Meeting – FINAL.pptx
– AGC-WSDOT Regional Project Reports Annual Meeting.pptx
– Behind the Curtain: Challenges, Process, Action – AGC Annual Meeting.pptx
– Coastal 29_AGC_WSDOT_01.02.2024.pptx
– Distinguished Service Awards: Kevin Dayton, Bob Adams, Marco Foster, Greg Waugh.pptx
AGC-WSDOT 2023 Distinguished-Service Award Recipients
– Robert (Bob) Adams Guy F. Atkinson Construction LLC
– Kevin Dayton Washington State Department of Transportation
– Greg Waugh Max J. Kuney Company
– Marco Foster Washington State Department of Transportation
AGC’s legislative staff can help you work with government agencies if your business is experiencing difficulty with bureaucracy. Call AGC’s Legislative Office at 360.352.5000.
A compelling point to make to policymakers and others is the very significant impact of the construction industry on the state economy. Click here for a handy quick-reference page based on the University of Washington’s most recent construction-industry economic-impact study.