McGraw Hill Project Search Tool on Display in Fife
As an AGC Member you receive discounts on a variety of products and one of them will be on display on May 31. Lunch will be provided at this event that will be held 12-1 p.m. at the Southern District Office in Fife (3601 20th St. E in Fife). These truly impressive McGraw Hill project search tool stats tell the story. Six AGC members signed-on just recently to receive this benefit. RSVP to Tim Attebery at email@example.com.
• The McGraw Hill Construction (MHC) active project news database contains individual project information in the pre-planning planning final planning negotiating bidding bid result and start stages. On-line plans and specs are available at bid stage for viewing downloading or archiving.
• MHC finds projects using a variety of methods including: In addition to our direct relationships with Owners Architects General Contractors and Developers we routinely monitor planning and zoning agendas and other public oversight agencies we scour newspapers trade journals and other business journals to enhance our private project planning database.
• On a daily basis MHC scans over 10000 websites nationally. In Washington State we scan over 300 websites daily.
• We have six reporters covering Washington state project news augmented by teams offshore as well as “stringer reps”. Our Pre-planning and delayed projects are updated approximately every eight months planning every six months final planning every four months. Bidding projects get updated about every week during the bid process.
• Specialized categories down to the project type (healthcare multifamily commercial highway education etc.) stage of project development valuation of project location (even a simple word search through the specifications) for projects can be sent daily or weekly to your email in-box rather than spending time on searches yourself.
• Currently there are 62700 projects nationally that have been updated or entered into our database in the past 30 days (1096 of these are in Washington State). Today there are 116 projects with on-line plans/specs available bidding in the next 30 days in Washington State.
• As an AGC member you have access to this active project news database as well as McGraw Hill’s analytic and forecasting data base and as an AGC of Washington member your are guaranteed the lowest price offered by McGraw Hill in the market. That’s right AGC of Washington members receive the best pricing available in the market on McGraw Hill Construction solutions. AGC of Washington General Contractors also receive the best pricing on document management and bid management solutions.
• An individual review and cost analysis of the many products available to you as an AGC member can be scheduled with the McGraw Hill dedicated consultant for AGC of Washington by calling Kirsten Barnes at 425-576-0421 or Kirsten_barnes@mcgraw-hill.com.