AGC of Washington's Open-Shop Committee develops and maintains comprehensive programs that are tailored to the specific needs of our open-shop members.
AGC of Washington membership consists of both Union and open-shop contractors. We strongly support fair and open competition for all public projects. Accordingly, AGCW opposes government-mandated and government-negotiated project-labor agreements (PLAs) and community-workforce agreements (CWAs).
Click here to view AGC of America’s statement on project-labor agreements.
- Advice and interpretations on government regulations and laws affecting apprenticeship
- Department of Labor & Industries’ apprenticeship website – Click here
- Apprenticeship opportunities in Washington State
- CITC open-shop apprenticeship training – Click here
- AGC Health plan for Washington State – Click here
- Northwest AGC retirement/401(k) plan – Click here
- Assistance with one-time project union agreements
- Labor-relations guidance
- Department of Labor & Industries Prevailing Wage website – Click here
- Job descriptions and other resource materials
- Job posters required by law – click here to request via email
- Negotiated wage rates – Click here
- Procedures for establishing a dual-gate system – Click here
- Jobsite Labor-Relations Manual – Click here
For more information or assistance:
David Kearby Central District Manager