WORKERS' COMP-GROUP RETRO
When it comes to individual refunds back to members, AGC's workers’-comp Group Retro program is a top industry performer.
With a $70M premium base and a twenty-six year record of positive refunds, more than half of participating companies receive refunds of 50% or more of their Labor & Industries premiums -- with top performers' refunds averaging 51%.
AGC's workers' comp Group-Retro program can help you
• decrease your experience rating, saving you money in industrial-insurance premiums and helping you bid more competitively;
• improve your bottom line through a performance-based refund formula that financially rewards improved safety, kept-on-salary and light-duty efforts;
• minimize costs, when injuries or occupational conditions occur, with AGC's hands-on assistance;
• provide a light-duty program for injured employees that enables them to return to the workforce with increased knowledge of construction safety and other construction-related information and/or meaningful certification based on your direction;
• create and maintain safer worksites and improve employee morale, and
• save time and money using AGC’s professional claims managers.
...and offers you
• one-on-one claim review and ongoing "hands-on" assistance from AGC’s certified claims managers at no charge;
• three full-time safety professionals (available to all AGC members) to assist you at no charge;
• the lowest administrative costs of any competing Retro program -- with no quarterly fees;
• an 80% success rate on industrial-insurance appeals and free mediation representation;
• Light-Duty Resource Centers in Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Arlington and Yakima as well as a portable program enabling you to accommodate injured employees with meaningful light-duty activities anywhere;
• free advice, training, workshops and updates on managing workers’ compensation and safety issues;
• representation with Department of Labor and Industries, doctors, vocational counselors, attorneys and Board of Industrial Insurance appeals.
• underwriting requirements include $25,000 minimum premium, two out of three years positive loss history, and commitments to achieve AGC Safety Team® in eleven months, keep injured employees on salary in lieu of L&I time loss for thirty days, and provide light-duty return to work for 66 days (employers can receive reimbursement of half the costs of light duty for up to 66 days with a $10,000 maximum benefit per claim through the L&I Stay-at-Work program).
• $2,000 refundable one-time participation deposit (rolls over each year) – no quarterly fees, and
• no membership hostage requirement after participation ends.
For more information, contact Lauren Gubbe at 360.352.1632 or 888.227.3876.
For a free and confidential analysis of what your refunds would have been in the AGC Workers' Compensation Group-Retro Program, complete and return the authorization form.