AGC HEALTH PLAN
The AGC Health Benefit Trust
One of the top state-approved association healthplans for the construction industry.
Helping employers maintain a healthy workforce. The AGC Health Benefit Trust is an association plan co-sponsored by the AGC of Washington, Inland Northwest AGC and AGC of Alaska chapters. The Trust partners with a number of carriers and vendors to provide AGC members with a robust employee-benefit package to aid in attracting and retaining employees.
Flexibility. Stability. Choice. Innovation. Underwritten as a single large-employer benefit plan, the Trust allows flexibility and choice in plan design, innovative programs, a stable risk pool, and a safe harbor for navigating healthcare reform for eligible AGC members of all sizes.
A premier program with proven value
• Cost savings through bulk purchasing and streamlined technology
• Prescription drug benefits, including mail-order pharmacy services
• A wide choice of plans, coverage and physicians
• Exclusively tailored programs for construction-industry needs
• One-stop call center and web-based account management
• Access to an extensive network of providers and hospitals
• Preventive care and wellness programs
• 24-hour medical advice line
• Dental, orthodontia, vision and flexible-benefit (Section 125) plan options
• COBRA administration at no additional cost
• Convenient premium payment via electronic-funds transfer
• Dollar bank to provide employees with continued coverage during ebbs in the construction cycle
• An exclusive local-agent network that provides direct support for AGC members
Get a quote today! Contact us today and take your health plan to the next level. For questions, plan comparisons or to receive a no-obligation quote for your company, contact our customer service center at 503.462.4041 or via email.
Click here to see the AGC Health Plan Benefits brochure.