The Department of Labor and Industries recently announced the launch of new features for the Prevailing Wage Intent & Affidavit (PWIA).
These changes will make it easier for contractors to manage L&I requirements on public works projects According to L&I, contractors now have an improved PWIA system where they are able to
- file intent, affidavit, and combined forms.
- file weekly certified payroll reports, if required.
- view details about projects. (New) • Receive email alerts for items needing your attention. (New)
- view and satisfy requests for certified payroll records. (New)
- pre-populate your affidavit with data from your certified payroll reports filed online. (New)
Click here to learn more and get instructions about these new features.