Join the 2022 Trench Safety Stand-Down – Evidence shows the key to reducing the risks associated with trenching and excavation is training and reinforcement through events such as the upcoming Safety Stand-Down Week, coming up this June 20-24.
Any workplace can hold a Stand-Down by taking a break and meeting with employees to reinforce the importance of assessing and controlling trenching and excavation hazards you face on the job.
Activities offered for you and your teams include:
- Day 1: The Buried Truth Uncovered: A Survivor’s Story Register for Webinar
- Day 2: Tabulated Data: What it is and why is it important? Register for Webinar
- Day 3: Host Trench Collapse Toolbox Talks.
- Day 4: Who’s in Charge? The Competent Person. Register for Webinar
- Day 5: Digging through new rules: Review the latest updates on the Trenching Rescue & Excavation Plan Rulemaking. Also review Washington State’s current excavation, trenching, and shoring rules.