Oct 30, 2019 08:00 AM
Navigating Federal Government ContractsAdd to Calendar
Join us for this informative seminar that will help you learn to more effectively navigate the rough seas of doing
business with the federal government. We've assembled
nationally recognized practitioners who will cover topics relevant to government contractors across all industries.
Session topics will include
• The Prompt-Payment Act
• An Inside Look at Source Selection
• Viable Bid-Protest Arguments
• Small-Business Legislative/ Regulatory Forecast
• Appropriations and Change-Order Management
• Commercial-Items Compliance Traps
• Federal Cybersecurity Requirements and Risk Mitigation
• Commercialization of the Government’s Buying Process
BREAKFAST 7:30 AM | SEMINAR 8:00 AM-3:40 PM
Networking reception to follow. Attend in-person or via live webinar.
Click HERE to see the seminar flyer.
SEATING IS LIMITED AND WILL GO QUICKLY!
Register TODAY (for both in-person and webinar attendance) at http://washingtonptac.org/seminar
Contact George Sharp at 360.464.6043 or at email@example.com.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.