Oct 16, 2019 01:00 PM
Federal Facilities Three-Year Project OutlookAdd to Calendar
Join us for AGC’s annual Federal Facilities
Three-Year Project Outlook on October 16.
Non-member small businesses must email Stacy Mullane to register for this event.
We’ll kick off the meeting with a federal legislative update from AGC of America, then meet and hear from local agency representatives from NAVFAC, Army Corps of Engineers, GSA and US Coast Guard. Companies doing, or interested in doing, business with these federal agencies are encouraged to attend. We'll be at the AGC Seattle Building.
AGC Federal Facilities Three-Year Outlook
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Meeting
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Federal Contractor Meet & Greet Reception
- Federal Legislative Update from Jordan Howard, AGC of America’s Director, Federal and Heavy Construction Division
- Federal Agency Three-Year Outlook Presentations
- US Army Corp of Engineers
- Coast Guard
- Federal-Project Highlight: TBD
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.