Feb 13, 2018 08:00 AM
Sologic Root-Cause Analysis Training - CANCELEDAdd to Calendar
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN CANCELED.
AGC has partnered with AGC-member Sologic to offer this two-day Root-Cause Analysis course.
Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) is a structured problem-solving method used by organizations of all types to investigate problems and identify effective solutions.
What kinds of problems would a construction company investigate using RCA?
- Safety: Injuries and high-risk near misses
- Environmental: Reportable releases, loss of primary/secondary containment
- Quality: Sub-par quality problems, supplier-quality problems
- Reliability: Repeat mechanical failures of high-value assets
- Operations: Breakdowns in schedule, communication and efficiency
- Costs: Cost over-runs, unplanned expenses
- Frequency: Any problem that continues to repeat or trend in the wrong direction
Sologic’s RCA method is universal, scalable, practical and intuitive for RCA novices and experts alike. It shifts the focus from blame and conjecture to evidence-based objectivity, collaboration and data-driven decisions. It enables RCA facilitators and teams to more effectively and efficiently identify true causes and effective solutions.
This course runs for two consecutive days, Feb. 13-14, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and normally costs $1,295 per person, but is being discounted to $995 strictly for AGC members. There is a four-for-three discount as well – pay for three and the fourth attends for free (you must register through Penny Schmitt to take advantage of the 4-for-3 discount offer!). All attendees also receive a desktop license of Sologic’s RCA software Causelink.
Click here for more information on Sologic.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.