Nov 16, 2017 07:30 AM
Federal Government Contracts: How to Navigate in the New AdministrationAdd to Calendar
If you want to enter or grow your
presence in the federal-contracting
market, don’t miss this opportunity.
With every new administration, there is both great uncertainty and opportunity in federal government contracting. To help you navigate the rough seas of doing business with the federal government in this new administration, we have assembled nationally recognized practitioners who will cover topics relevant to government contractors large and small, novice and seasoned.
Session topics include
- Ten Things Every Contractor Needs to Know
When Doing Business with the Federal Government
- Writing a Winning Technical Proposal – From the Contracting
- Keys to Winning Bid Protests and Defending Contract Awards
- Navigating the Complex Rules Governing Data Rights
- Overlooked Risks of Being a Lower-Tier Government Contractor
- Mistakes to Avoid in the Claims and Litigation Process
- Adapting to Buy American and Domestic Preference Rules
in the Trump Administration
- Understanding & Managing the Risk of Suspension & Debarment
SEATING IS VERY LIMITED AND WILL GO QUICKLY!
You may also attend via webinar.
Register for either at www.washingtonptac.org/seminar
Click HERE to see the event flyer.
Parking will be validated.
A PRESENTATION OF WASHINGTON PTAC,
AGC OF WASHINGTON and OLES MORRISON RINKER & BAKER LLP
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.