Join us for lunch…stick around to experience the future! Please join the University of Washington Department of Construction Management and College of Built Environments for an exciting afternoon of applied research presentations and demonstrations at the Pacific Northwest Center for Construction Research and Education!
- Enter the CyberGRID – the future of collaboration
- Field Safety? There’s an app for that!
- Pop-up! Students break the modular 12-story barrier
- Game the Project: play Prisoner’s Dilemma Twenty Dollar and The Parade of Trades
- Power up your Crews – peak performance on the jobsite
Come see what happens when the real and the virtual the theoretical and the practical collide.
Date: Friday April 19 2013
Time: 11:30 am – 4pm
Location: Pacific NW Center for Construction Research and Education Magnusson Park
To Register: click here