Both members and non-members of AGC Group Retro are invited: Come to one of AGC Group Retro’s EMR workshops and get your proposed experience rate (EMR) for 2012. Plus hear the latest on L&I implementation of workers’ compensation reforms passed in the last legislative session! (See dates and locations below.)
The meeting will include a brief presentation on the EMR calculation and “When and how to protest your EMR” as well as the nuts-and-bolts of reforms such as “How the light duty reimbursement program will work” and “When to consider a settlement: cost/benefit analysis” and more.
To make sure we have your individual company proposed rate at the meeting please RSVP to Sara Hathaway 360-352-1632 or 888-227-3876.
Not an AGC Retro member? Come join us but be sure to RSVP as we will need to send you a release to get your proposed 2012 rate.
All meetings are from 10 a.m. – Noon:
• Fife: Wednesday Oct. 12 AGC Office 3601 20th Street East #100 Fife WA
• Vancouver: Thursday Oct. 13 Integrity Safety Services 14300 NE 20th Ave D 102 Vancouver WA.
• Seattle: Friday Oct. 14 AGC Corporate Office Second Floor Conference Room 1200 Westlake Avenue Seattle WA.
• Spokane: Tuesday Oct. 18 Inland NW AGC Office Board Room 4935 East Trent Spokane WA.
• Yakima: Wednesday Oct. 19 AGC Office Conference Room 3611 River Road Ste. 120 Yakima WA.
• Bellingham: Thursday Oct. 20 AGC Office 119 No. Commercial #110 Bellingham WA.