All early- and mid-career professionals working in the construction industry are invited to join the annual AGC Construction Leadership Council Working Weekend to be held Nov. 19-21 2009 in Nashville Tennessee. This event is co-sponsored by the AGC of America Construction Leadership Council AGC of Tennessee AGC of East Tennessee and AGC CompTrust Tennessee.
This two-day event will include the best of all worlds: professional development sessions networking opportunities a construction site tour and two social receptions. Chapter staff involved with CLCs are also welcome to attend.
- Construction Leadership & Management Seminars by Bill Krausen of Messer Construction Co.
- Construction Economics Seminar by Ken Simonson AGC of America Chief Economist.
- Managing the Risks Associated with Green Construction Seminar by a member of the team that wrote the recently released green building addendum to the ConsensusDocs contracts.
- Owner Pre-Qualification & Owner Default by Milton Smith of McGriff Seibels & Williams Inc.
- Welcome night reception hosted at the Doubletree Hotel Nashville by the AGC of America CLC.
- Reception Friday night at the Wild Horse Saloon hosted by AGC of Tennessee AGC of East Tennessee and AGC CompTrust Tennessee.
Most events will take place at the Doubletree Hotel Nashville downtown Nashville. Guestroom rate: $119 plus taxes. Cut-off date for hotel reservations is Thursday Oct. 29 2009. There is a $50/person registration fee for AGC members and their guests; $150 for non-members and guests.
Please plan to join your peers for an exciting educational experience. Registration and a brochure are available online. For more information please contact Liz Elvin at firstname.lastname@example.org 703-837-5389.