October Retro Think-Tank meeting schedule announced
Mark your calendar and don’t miss your upcoming October EMR Think Tank meeting! Register in advance and you'll have an opportunity to leave the meeting with your firm's 2016 proposed EMR -- along with valuable information that will save you time and money by lowering your L&I rates and maximizing your premium refund.
New this year
- key info on changes to the Preferred-Worker Program: There is new legislation that expands the benefits of the premium discount and claim indemnification protection to the Employer of Injury when offering a full-time modified job to an injured employee with permanent restrictions. There is also a new $10,000 reimbursement to employers.
- best practices to complete the Report of Accident form on-line (help maintain your claims-free discount, ensure accurate wage-replacement rates, etc.)
You can leave the meeting with
- your company’s proposed 2016 Experience Modification Rate (EMR), if you register in advance, as well as info on how to review it and ensure it is correct. One pager handout about how to protest (we do that for you)!
- a brief overview of how EMRs are calculated (L&I will speak on the calculation process and answer questions).
- new knowledge of some key practices to help resolve claim issues sooner, lower your experience rate, and maximize your refund.
Please click here to RSVP to Sara Hathaway and indicate the specific meeting you will attend (see below) to ensure that we have your company's 2016 proposed Experience Modification Rate and reports at the correct location.
October 13 - 10:00-12:00
6 South Second Street, Suite 910
Yakima WA 98901
October 14 - 10:00-12:00
Inland AGC Office
4935 E. Trent
Spokane, WA 99212
October 20 - 10:00-12:00
Bellingham Golf & Country Club
3729 Meridian Street
Bellingham WA 98225
October 21 - 10:00-12:00
1200 Westlake Avenue N. (Second Floor Conference Room)
Seattle WA 98109
October 26 - 10:00-12:00
Fife AGC Office
3601 20th Street East
Fife WA 98424
October 27 - 10:00-12:00
Integrity Safety Solutions
13912 NE 20th Avenue, Suite 201
Vancouver WA 98