Grand opening for WSDOT's new SR-520 floating bridge
AGC of Washington is a proud sponsor of WSDOT's grand-opening "Go Long" celebration for the new SR-520 floating bridge, coming up this weekend. The longest floating bridge in the world will be open to the public -- on foot or bike, at least -- and will feature a number of family-friendly "Go Play" activities, a "Go Run" fun run and a "Go Bike" bikeride -- spanning the entire weekend.
AGC would also like to congratulate the many AGC-member firms who participated in this landmark project:
- Associated Underwater Services
- Belarde Construction Company
- Bravo Environmental NW, Inc.
- Diamond B Constructors, Inc.
- Garner Construction, Inc.
- General Construction Company
- Global Diving and Salvage, Inc.
- Harris Rebar Seattle, Inc.
- Johansen Mechanical
- John-Wayne Construction
- Kiewit Infrastructure West
- McKinstry Company, LLC
- PCL Construction
- Pacific Pile and Marine
Click 520GoLong.com for more event information. We hope to see you there!