AGC and Members Ramp Up Support for McKenna
AGC of Washington and BUILD PAC both made significant contributions recently to the Republican Governors Association (RGA) which has been producing and funding TV ads in support of Rob McKenna for Governor. (Click here for a Seattle Times article that recaps the RGAs and other groups involvement in the race.)
AGCs RGA contribution is another in a series of actions taken by the association and individual members in support of McKenna whom AGC endorsed for Governor a year ago. Weve reported on some of these throughout the summer and here are a few recent ones:
• Charlie and Leslie Eglin (Tri-Ply Construction) are hosting a fundraiser for Rob at their home today (Oct. 2). The event takes place right before Robs debate in downtown Yakima!
• Dozens of member companies are distributing payroll stuffers provided by AGC. (If your company would like to participate in the payroll stuffer effort contact Jerry VanderWood 206-284-0061.
• Hank Stamschror and his firm Mountain States Construction Company showed their support for Rob McKenna AGCs endorsed candidate for Governor during the recent Sunshine Days Parade. (See photo)
• With John Huntleys (Mills Electric) leadership and the help of Kevin DeVries (Exxel Pacific) Pete Dawson (Dawson Construction) Todd Kunzman (Andgar Corporation) Steve Isenhart (Tiger Construction) and Cara Buckingham (Birch Equipment) AGC Northern District members helped raise $31000 at recent fundraiser for Rob.
• Rob spoke before a group of young construction pros from around the country attending the AGC Construction Leadership Council Fall Working Weekend held in Seattle and hosted by AGC of Washingtons Future Leadership Forum (FLF). (See photo)
Theres only a few weeks until Election Day -- and ballots hit the mail soon -- and all members of the AGC family are reminded to vote!