Want to Lower Your EMR Rate? Attend These Events to Learn How
AGC Group Retro is hosting meetings around the state regarding Experience Modification Rates (EMR). Topics covered include the factors that impact your rates the calculation strategies for lowering your rate and protesting your EMR.
AGC Group Retro staff will also provide you with your projected 2010 EMR as well as your lowest possible EMR. (NOTE: If you are not in the AGC Group Retro program and want your projected 2010 EMR claims report and best possible EMR just let us know when you RSVP and we will send you a release to ensure we have your information available at the meeting.)
Finally you will get an update on the latest happenings with Retro as there are changes coming down the pike that we want you to be aware of.
Dates times and locations:
• October 13 Seattle AGC Conference Center 10 a.m. to Noon
• October 14 Vancouver Integrity Safety Services 13912 NE 20th Ave. 10 a.m. to Noon
• October 15 Bellingham AGC Office 8:30 to 10:30 a.m.
• October 16 Tacoma AGC Office 10 a.m. to Noon
• October 20 Yakima AGC Office 10 a.m. to Noon
• October 21 Spokane AGC Office 10 a.m. to Noon
Whether or not you already are an AGC Group Retro member dont miss these valuable events! RSVP to Sara Hathaway at email@example.com.