Oct 17, 2017 08:00 AM
2018 EMR and Claims Workshop - YakimaAdd to Calendar
Don’t miss this upcoming EMR meeting!
- Get your proposed 2018 EMR (experience-modification rate)
- Learn how rates are calculated in Washington
- Learn how to read your rate notice and when to protest your rate (we do that for you!)
- Learn best practices to completing Report of Accidents online (help to maintain or earn a claims-free discount, help ensure the correct wage is set, etc.)
- Learn best practices for communicating with workers and investigating claims; how to address red flags, etc.
We'll be at the Larson Building (second-floor conference room)
6 South Second Street, Yakima WA 98901
Please register with Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the meeting you will attend (see schedule below). Your response helps us ensure that we have your company's 2018 proposed EMR at the correct location.
Let us know if multiple people will be attending so we can have extra copies of your individual rate notice. If you cannot attend, we will email your rate notice to you.
All transfers or cancellations must be received 3 business days prior to the event start date to avoid forfeiting 100% of the event fee. To clarify, if the event is on Tuesday, you must cancel the Wednesday of the preceding week by 5pm.