Got a legal question and don’t know where to get started? Try AGC’s free One-Call Legal Assistance service and get some help. This program is provided by the AGC Legal-Affairs Committee and is available to current AGC members.
- State and local government lobbying through professional staff in Washington, D.C., Olympia, Seattle, Tacoma, Yakima and Bellingham
- Established relationships with contracting agencies and owner-education programs
- Consistent representation on numerous boards and commissions affecting the construction industry
- Coalitions with a broad range of partners to leverage strength on key issues
- Media relations and advertising programs that promote the construction industry and the skill, integrity and responsibility of AGC members
- A code of ethics for members
- Awards programs that promote outstanding achievement in construction excellence, safety, environmental awareness, diversity and community
- Community-service activities and grassroots involvement
- State-of-the-art, effective best-management practices to achieve environmental compliance on jobsites
For more information, contact the AGC Government Affairs office at 360.352.5000,
or contact Van Collins, Chief Lobbyist & General Counsel.