Construction in Washington State has flourished over the years with the help of strong leadership within the industry and the AGC of Washington. To ensure an equally successful future, it is important for the next group of leaders to develop and prepare themselves for the future challenges of the industry. AGC of Washington recognized the need for a forum that targets our young professionals and provides an avenue to their involvement with the AGC. In 2007, the AGC Future Leadership Forum (FLF) was created as that avenue.
FLF activities are open to all early and mid-career construction industry professionals employed by an AGC member firm or enrolled as a Young Constructor member of the AGC of Washington. To be placed on the mailing list to receive info on future activities, send an email to Andrew Ledbetter.
Purpose and Mission
FLF is a program to develop the professional and interpersonal skills of up-and-coming leaders of Washington's construction industry. The FLF is focused on providing events centered on education, professional development and networking to enhance participants' knowledge of the local marketplace, the construction industry, the AGC, and their own leadership potential.
- be an open forum for the exchange of ideas.
- be an entry vehicle into AGC and promote new-member involvement.
- foster a strong network among peers.
- create and promote industry innovation.
- help members stay current on industry trends
and best practices.
- help strengthen AGC of Washington for
the 21st century.
FLF Steering Committee members:
- Bryan Kelley, Oles Morrison Chair
- Ian McFarland, University Mechanical
- Tim Nierman, Parker, Smith & Feek
- Hunter Hughes, Moss Adams LLP
- Jessica Scarsella, Scarsella Bros., Inc.
- Katie Church, Turner Construction Company
- Mattson Larson, Kiewit Infrastructure West
- Patrick McQueen, Lease Crutcher Lewis
- Sarah Cox, Ashbaugh Beal
Young Constructor Membership
Are you an employee of a non-member company, but would like to take part in the AGC events? Now you can, as long as you only have 15 years or less in the construction industry. For only $100 a year per person, you can take part in all AGC activities. Join today!
Check out the FLF's LinkedIn page here. Please also check out the AGC's Facebook page here.
Stay current with FLF events and sign-up for the Newsletter here.
|FLF Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact Andrew Ledbetter to find out how you can sponsor our FLF activities.